Subject: IP7480 Männitee-Aardlapalu
From: Sulamägi Siim <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Peeter Uibo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2025 18:04:28 +0300

Tere

Saadan projektjoonise kooskõlastamiseks. Kui sobib saab teised failid
juurde vormistada.

Joonis on TRAMi tellitud teeprojekti alla võtmise tulemusel väga kirju ja
raskesti loetav.

Lugupidamisega

Siim Sulamägi

Projekteerimise valdkond

Nooremprojekteerija

Elektrilevi OÜ volitatud esindaja

Mobiil: Mobiil: +372 53 49 75 65

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Lootuse tn 6, Õssu küla, Kambja vald, 61713 Tartu maakond

Külastage meid:  <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.